Vehicles needed for new product development!!
LT SERIES SWAP HEADERS (APPLICATIONS OTHER THAN LISTED WILL BE CONSIDERED)
Note: IT is preferred that vehicles be complete, with engine installed and running. At the very minimum, entire drive train installed and all components in place (i.e., steering shaft, ignition components, etc. A popular swap kit (motor mounts and transmission crossmembers) available from manufacturers such as CCP (Classic Performance Products) or ECE (Early Classic Enterprises). Homemade mounts / crossmembers are not acceptable. Engine must be installed at or near original engine location (no custom applications where the engine has been set back from the original location.
• 67-69 CAMARO / 68-74 NOVA
• 61-66 GM C-10 TRUCKS (4WD OK)
• 63-67 CHEVELLE / EL CAMINO
• 68-72 CHEVELLE / EL CAMINO
• 55-57 BE AIR / NOMAD
• 61-64 IMPALA
EXHAUST SYSTEMS FORLS SWAP/CARS EQUIPPED WITH DT HEADERS.
Note: vehicle should already have our swap headers installed and must adhere to all above requirements.
• 61-66 GM C-10 STANDARD CAB, SHORT BED
• 67-72 GM C-10 STANDARDCAB, SHORT BED (1 5/8” PRIMARY TUBES)
• 67-72 GM C-10 STANDARD CAB, SHORT BED (1 7/8” PRIMARY TUBES)
• 55-57 BEL AIR
TOYOTA (LONG TUBE HEADERS ONLY)
• 98-04 100 SERIES LAND CRUISER, 4.7L
• 05-07 100 SERIES LAND CRUISER, 4.7L
TOYOTA (Y-PIPE ONLY)
• 10-20 LEXUS GX460 / TOYOTA LAND CRUISER PRADO, 4.6L
PRODUCTS WE DO NOT CURRENTLY OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS.